- Discovery 975 multi-point technology
Yes, multi-point technology allows you to pair two Bluetooth devices simultaneously. But you need to turn on this feature, this feature factory setting is off by default.
Open multipoint technology METHODS: headset off, hold down the volume keys and the call key until the headset is on and lights flashing white lights twice.
Close multipoint technology METHODS: headset off, hold down the volume keys and the call key until the headset is on and indicator flashes 1 times.
- Discovery 975 can be connected with two phones (pairing)?
Yes, as long as the multi-point technology headset is turned on. When enabled multi-point technology, it has completed two phones paired.
(1) open the phone’s Bluetooth (Bluetooth) function.
(2) set the headset into pairing mode:
1) From the start off (press the call control button flashing red light off);
2) Press and hold the call control button to boot (flashing white light), does not let go until the alternating flashing red / white lights;
3) let go, when the headset is in pairing status.
(3) use the phone’s Bluetooth module start the search.
(4) find 9xxPlantronics, enter the password 0000 (partial support simple paired phones will not need to enter a password).
(5) to complete the first portion of the phone pairing, repeat steps 2-4 to complete the second phone pairing.